Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh, The Places You'll Go

The last two years have been amazing hiking and snowshoeing years for me ... more miles traveled than ever before, more remote locations explored, my confidence expanded, and yet so more to explore. Yep, that was a nod to the alliteration of Dr. Seuss and the book "Oh, the Places You'll Go". If you think that book is just for kids, you may want to browse a copy sometime soon at your local bookstore. Or just watch this video from Burning Man.

Burning Man 2011 by Tedshots

While I enjoy the company of others, especially my guy Charles and the amazing Cascadia Women's Mountain Group, my inner voice is screaming for solo time on the trail.

So in 2013, I plan to do mostly solo hiking and exploring. When the mood hits me, I'll post some simple entries here to compliment my PCT Trail Angel hikes.

May our paths cross and we share a short conversation ... but then let's part company and move along the trail as mostly solo hikers.

2 comments: